Removing the plastic foil
- The foil usually sticks out slightly in one location, start to pull it off there
- Proceed slowly and carefully and avoid pulling too vigorous so you don't damage the foil
Prewash the gloves before the first use
- Wash the gloves under clear, running water or in a sink. The water should be cold or lukewarm.
- Rub the hands and press them together to squeeze any residual soap from the manufacturing process out of the foam
- Then wring out the gloves well and leave them to dry on a towel or drying rack
Important: it’s normal for the gloves to lose a bit of grip after the initial wash. The full grip will only develop after they have been used 1 or 2 times, ideally in training.