Remove plastic foil
- The film usually sticks out slightly in one place. Start pulling it off there.
- Proceed slowly and carefully and do not pull too hard to avoid damaging the latex.
Pre-wash the gloves before first use.
- Wash the gloves under clear running water or in a sink. The water should be cold or lukewarm.
- Rub the hands and squeeze them to squeeze any soap residue from the manufacturing process out of the foam.
- Then wring the gloves out well and let them dry on a towel or clothes rack.
It is normal for the gloves to lose some grip after the first wash. The full grip develops only after they have been used once or twice, ideally in training.