We are looking for you!
Do you have time and desire to work at GRIPMODE?
We are looking for people for the
- Photographer/Videographer and Editor
You can find more information in the job profiles below.
If you are interested, please contact us at
Customer Service job profile
As our Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for receiving and processing customer inquiries. This primarily includes answering questions about our products, problem solving for orders and deliveries, and handling complaints and grievances.
- You must be able to communicate clearly and understandably with customers in writing.
- You must be able to understand customer needs and concerns and act accordingly.
- You must be able to solve problems and provide solutions quickly and effectively.
- You should be familiar with the company's products and be able to answer questions about them.
- You should have experience in dealing with customers in e-commerce and be familiar with the relevant tools and systems (Shopify, Amazon, Zendesk, etc.).
- You should be able to communicate in English as well as German to be able to serve international customers.
- You should be a team player.
- You should be able to handle multiple tasks at the same time and set priorities.
A successful customer service representative in e-commerce should therefore have a high level of customer orientation, good communication skills and problem-solving skills, and have experience in e-commerce and with technical tools.
Photo/Videographer and Editor Job Profile
A Photo/Videographer and Editor is responsible for creating and editing photo and video shoots. This includes planning, organizing and executing photo/video shoots, and then editing and post-processing the shoots using photo and video editing software.
- You should have a good eye for aesthetics and creative ideas to create films/photographs that impress the audience.
- You should have knowledge of the technology of cameras and other shooting equipment, as well as the ability to operate this equipment properly.
- You should have experience in photo, film and video shooting and be familiar with the technology and procedures.
- You should have knowledge in the use of photo and video editing software and be able to cut, edit and produce photos/video professionally.
- You should be able to organize and coordinate projects from planning to completion.
- You should be able to communicate clearly and understandably with clients, colleagues and other stakeholders.
- You should be flexible and able to work under pressure and respond quickly to changes.
- You should be mobile.
So, a successful Photographer/Videographer and Editor should have a high level of creativity, technical understanding and experience in the photo and video field and be able to organize such projects from planning to completion. He/she should also have good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
Job Profile Sales Representative
As a Sales Representative, you will be responsible for selling products or services over the Internet. You can either work for an online store or for a company that sells its products through various online sales channels such as marketplaces, social networks or search engines.
- Identifying and approaching potential customers through various online channels such as email marketing, search engine marketing or social media advertising.
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to increase revenue
- Analyzing sales data and deriving measures to optimize sales processes
- Supporting existing customers and expanding customer relationships through cross-selling and up-selling
- Collaborate with other departments such as marketing, product development, and customer service to tailor offerings to customer needs and ensure an optimal customer experience
- Completed commercial training or comparable qualification.
- Experience in sales of products or services, ideally in the B2B sector
- Knowledge of sales techniques, negotiation skills and customer relationship management
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and customer behavior
- Experience in dealing with online sales channels and a high affinity for digital technologies are also an advantage.
- Strong communication skills, persuasiveness and assertiveness
- Goal orientation, initiative and organizational skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
A Sales Representative in online retail can play an important role in increasing sales and customer satisfaction. The salary of a Sales Representative in online retailing varies depending on experience, company and sales success.